TheExitChan

Monday, October 18, 2010

Lets do this thing.

Alright. Here goes. This is going to be my first attempt at what Kate calls "rants." I'm going to type nonstop, all my thoughts for about ten minutes or so and go back and edit the whole thing later. We'll see where that gets us. Man, I really hope I don't start and then abandon blogger like I did two years ago. I hope to use this blog religiously, like a diary, except I don't even own a diary. 

I realize my whole attitude to blogging was so self-conscience and almost conceited. Allow me to explain. I was always so worried what others might think if I wrote something horrible or off the wall, but really, a blog should just be an extention of myself. I was just so stuck on the idea that every word would define my character. And every word will, but now it's like, who cares what other people think? I used to think, I have to be this perfect being. But now I realize, I should just write and be comfortable spilling my thoughts.

It's like an online diary that happens to be displayed amongst the inter-webs. But in reality, who's gonna read this anyways? Who really is going to sit here and spend time to read my blog and pick away at my every flaw? And thats really why I haven't started to blog. I'm just so damn self-conscience and full of insecurities.

I decided to change my thinking, which let me find the will power to write this blog today. What I type on here will be my own business. Who ever happens to care enough to read it, be my guest. Unless you're some crazy stalker (if you are its all good, stalkers are cool, just not the crazy ones), I'm okay with the idea that someone, somewhere, might be reading my innermost vunerable thoughts. Because, hey, at least someone cares enough.

And to the one person that's still reading this, I hope to tell the story of my life on this blog. None of it will be in chronological order. I'll blog whenever a memory or flashback hits. It's kind of my way to record my life, and maybe explain some events I share with others from my point of view. I hope you're looking forward to putting the pieces together. I know I'm ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayton And Pitkari said...

lol
So I'm a good stalker?
YESH.
The best way to rant is to take a certain topic, in this instance on blogging itself, and push yourself to think about it enough where you realize you have more to say about it than you originally did.
and yeah. also using it more than once.

Oct 18, 2010, 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger "Ansley" Huynh said...

Welcome to teh blogspot

Oct 18, 2010, 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home