TheExitChan

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cuddle Weather

It's that season again. Except down here where I live the weather is about as bi-curious as a student wavering between an architecture degree or an industrial design major. Mother nature seriously needs to stop taking weather advice from Katy Perry.

Despite all this, no amount of fluctuating temperature can keep me from getting into the spirit. Holidays just plain awesome. Even though my group of people are celebrating small this year, the cheer of Christmas is up in the air. I only have a handful of people to shop for and yet I'm busting my ass, racking up the mileage going store to store looking for presents and pretty trimmings. Not to mention trying to find time to watch the AWESOME community and glee Christmas episodes this year.

However, each season I'm reminded of something. I'm always missing a "cuddle buddy." Now, Willis is soft n' sezzy and all, but I'm going to need more than a BLOOOOBER pancake to keep me warm. I'm talking about a boyfriend. A living breathing human. I've had my share of relationships in the past, but I always seem to break if off before the holidays hit. I really have no idea why, maybe is a psychological thing (Ima need to seek some proffy help on this.) Maybe its because I don't want to get an extra person a gift haha. It's just curious to me why this trend as occurred. I think I'm more hung up on the fact that there is a trend, not because I'm currently single. High five Ne-Yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home